Where should I buy Rocker Panels from??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First off I am cheap. That being said, I do appreciate quality.

I am also completely rebuilding my 45 cab and I need inner and outer rockers. I don't want to half ass the rebuild, which is why I am not making my own :)

Where did you buy yours from? Places to stay away from?

Thanks all.

I got my outers from Real Steel Cruiser Parts.It took some work to get them to fit. I'm satisfied with them.

I went with Heritage stuff form Iron Pig....you are going to fab one way or another...they were not even consistent from one side to the other...my 2cents

From what I can tell so far.....every side will need "adjustment" The scary part is that I bought all the parts....trying to cut out to match replacement parts.....I prefer to say "customized!"
take a real good look before you start and try to cut out to match the replacement. I will post more pics once the parts are actually on.

Last edited:
From what I can tell so far.....every side will need "adjustment" The scary part is that I bought all the parts....trying to cut out to match replacement parts.....I prefer to say "customized!"
take a real good look before you start and try to cut out to match the replacement. I will post more pics once the parts are actually on.

Personally, and not being a body pro, I like to cut out the rust, then cut replacement part to match the cut. I also use 16g steel bent up on my cheep harbor freight brake.

I cut out as close as possible to panel lines, leaving a little tag for support. In my case, what you are looking at is what was left after I cut out the rust. PO was an awsome bondo guy...knew it was repaired, didnt really notice until I slid into a crack at Katemcy, then the rear body literally fell on the tires.

bought a metal brake and made both my inner and outer rocker panels from 16ga

Ahahahaha. This is pretty funny. But I'm sure he must've found his parts right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom