Where my cats at? Catalytic Converter inquiry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Looking for direct bolt-on cats for a 94. I searched the site and most answers are from 2005 (that's a joke but for real, there is some old ass post) I have found a boatload that says they are bolt-on but would like the real-world experience before I get catfished. Thanks in advance for your time.

cats.jpg

Is your floor missing?
Well kinda. I have a section from a donor cruiser that I haven’t welded in place yet I pop it out when I can’t remember what rusty pipes look like. I’m waiting to get the exhaust fixed up. All the parts are rusted together so I’ve found some good used parts to replace but need cats and 02 sensors and those purchases need to spread out a bit. So to answer your question again kinda.

BCD830EF-A8C1-403F-A866-052936EE447F.jpeg

That’s one way to shed some light on the subject!

Years ago I was hunting the same thing. If I recall, they don’t exist. Best bet is to use the magnaflow downpipe with the magnaflow cat (made for 95+ models) and have a exhaust shop make up the difference. IMO

That’s one way to shed some light on the subject!

Years ago I was hunting the same thing. If I recall, they don’t exist. Best bet is to use the magnaflow downpipe with the magnaflow cat (made for 95+ models) and have a exhaust shop make up the difference. IMO
I have heard that some really like the magnaflow setup. I may do that in the future but for now I just want to get rid of all the lights I don’t need and get the ones I do need. I fixed the lockers today and tried to explain to the wife she faked happy very well. Appreciate bud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom