Where is the location of fan speed #4 relay? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where is the location of the fan speed #4 relay on a '94 FZJ80? My fan speed #4 sometimes works and sometimes does not. I found a bunch of relays behind the driver's side kick panel (hazards, main blower relay for all fan speeds, and three metal cylinder relays), but none of them seem to be the one. Thanks. - Mike

Oh, I wish it had been that easy. After taking off the driver's side kick panel, I discovered that there were no two extra relays above the main relay area... I even tested all I could find to make sure. It was only after removing the glove box and right side kick panel and pressing the hi fan-speed button repeatedly, that I could hear the hi-speed relay clicking on and off (at the same time as the main blower relay behind the driver's side kick panel). The clicking was coming from what appears to be a big grey box behind the glove-box, which I am assuming is the heater box. If this is the case, screw it. There would be way too much work involved to try and remove everything off that grey box and try to open it somehow just to maybe replace the relay I am looking for. *le sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom