1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is my "avatar"?

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by offroadkid, Nov 23, 2003.

1. offroadkid

offroadkid

Albums:
    I can't see my "avatar" as well as a few other peoples also. When I go to "edit profile" it shows I have one, but I don't see it in my posts. :(

2. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    see the admin section....there's a thread on this already.

3. Wayne

Wayne Bought by His blood, kept by His power

Had the same problem...... it was my internet security program's Privacy Control setting...... I have to turn it "off" to see the avatar and other graphic on this site.

thebadfairy :cheers:

4. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

Wayne ,

Care to detail your approach to 'turning off' whatever you did to regain visibility of the graphics here . It concerns me when I see someone make such a broad sweeping remark like yours ... not that your methodolgy may not be sound , but it may mislead others into 'turning off' a vital component of their own security net .

Thanx ,

Tyler

5. Junk

Junk

Yeah, I've gotten a ton of emails about my pics not showing up. Funny thing is most of the email goes to my account in the profile which is also down. :flipoff2:

My site is being relocated to some upside down servers run by mofos in roofawkville. Should be ironed out in a few. :flipoff2: :D