Where is everyone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We've been dead in here for a while, kinda like my cruiser. Whats everyone up to?

My cruiser is parked, and has been since Jan, wont pass smog, and blowing smoke (not head gasket). I have a theory I'm going to test this weekend, if I'm right, I'll have a great story that will get a lot of laughs, and the ole girl will be back on the road.

Working for the most part, I have pismo and gold lake trips planned so far this year.

When are you gonna have another bbq? Haha

My brothers rig just did this not to long ago turned out to be power steering idle control valve had failed

Last edited:
Nice, at the rate my rig is going, Gold Lake is out this year.

As far as a bbq goes, we're working on getting the yard back in shape, so it'll be summer before we can have a yard full of rigs again.

I'm always down for a wrench weekend?

As far as Gcc goes Eric,Mike and myself are still here. Justin sold his rig, I don't know about anyone else

just went camping for the first time up in camptonville down 49 past nevada city last weekend - I'm ready for gold lake!

I'm hoping I can go to gold lake. There's already 2 vacations planned at work by some co workers so I'm not sure if I'll get it off. If I do Itl be Saturday night :/

I'm actually about to redo my front rotors, beatings and brake pads here shortly.

I've been putting a lot of my time and effort into my mustang and guns lately.

Wow man! You've been busy!!! Congrats!

Congrats!

I just put new wheels and tires on yesterday. I'm ready for a trail whenever you guys are

I've been busy working on the truck. Finally ready to start wheeling again

17596449133_ef8aee62e4_h.jpg

Dude, I don't even want to be on the same street or trail as you lol!
That thing is bad ass! It's come such a long way!

Ive been lurking.... hoping this club got some more traction but doesn't seem like much has been going on.

Sorry to hear about your Cruiser Matt. The Smog Nazi's are what put the final nail in my coffin and sent my FJ80 to a new owner in Nevada :( Im hoping to find another FJ80 to build soon (or maybe a '60 if the wife will allow it ;) ).

Mines burning some oil but getting better. Going to Seafoam it again this weekend, the last time it helped quite a bit. If i cant get anywhere, i'll most likely part it out this summer and try to find a 40 or a 4runner.

What?!!!! No Man. It will pass.

I know, i'm dying to get out and enjoy the back country. Our Explorer wont cut it, so i have to do something, but we don't have the funds to spend on the LC, i'm starting to suspect the rings may be the culprit.

That sucks. What if you could find an inexpensive replacement motor? Worse comes to worse what about that extra cab on your property?

GREETINGS!!!
So, I am relocating to Cali -San Jose area. I am guessing this is the the right clubhouse to meet cruiser folk, get news on trails, events etc... If not, kindly do point me in the right direction.......CHEERS!!

Hey man! You're a little bit out of our area. I think there are a couple of clubs in the SAn Jose area. But your welcome to chime in on here too if you'd like. Let's see some pics of your rig!

Bought a new house, renewed our wedding Vows for our 10 year anniversary. Gave the wife the big wedding she never had at the Cathedral in downtown Sac. (we had a small lake-side wedding in Tahoe). Took the kids on a snow trip to the abandoned Iron Mountain ski resort.

Congratulations!! I had my wedding at the Cathedral too...We were the one that pop it's cherry after the renovation. :hillbilly:

Wassup all! As for me, just been doing PM's. I may have bought me another 80 that's been parked at my house the past couple of months. It's my cousin's 96 80 that he bought the beginning of the year, but looks like he's still more focused on his rice rocket, so it may be mine here soon officially. Getting ready for a camp trip end of June, Gold lake next month and definitely Pismo as well.

I might sell my trailer soon, so if someone may be interested. I'll post pictures of the trailer in a couple of days. Tub is rhino lined, 16' pro comp wheels, 295/75/16 Hankook tires, and I've added a Tepui Kukenam Sky RTT on it....

Damn let's see that trailer though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom