Where Has Your 80 Taken You?: 80 Series Camping/Overland/Adventure Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

086.JPG

Whipsaw 1.jpg

Another interesting spot in BC - only passable from August .

Ochi and not for the faint of heart given the potential for error

005.JPG
008.JPG
015.JPG
023.JPG

018.JPG

026.JPG
025.JPG
028.JPG

053.JPG
056.JPG

051.JPG

040.JPG

031.JPG

@mudgudgeon Love seeing the Fraser Island shots. That was the one place I've driven a Defender. Fun place for sure.

That jet pic is really cool :eek:

That jet pic is really cool :eek:

Yeah it was great timing on that shot. It was fairly easy tho as we hungout there for like 30 mins and they were doing laps.

World is a little different up at 9000ft in Sequoia National Forest this past weekend
and some good fishing #goldentrout

Looks like a good time. I was just there in June (Monache Meadows) in my previous car (a Heep XJ). You've made me want to get back up there in the Cruiser sooner rather than later. Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Looks like a good time. I was just there in June (Monache Meadows) in my previous car (a Heep XJ). You've made me want to get back up there in the Cruiser sooner rather than later. Great pics, thanks for sharing.
Yep, i was at Monache Meadows camping by the creek and golden trout fishing. Loved the spot and how secluded it is. I will be back soon and will most likely do Sherman Pass offroading trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom