Where does the wiring plug in on the front e-locker? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've done my rear and factory wired it to my cpu on the drivers kick panel, installed the locker CPU, and diff lock switch. All is well and there is much locked up joy on the rear.

My question is where do you hook up your front factory e-locker wiring? Is there a prewired plug in waiting on the firewall or somewhere? I've got the front harness ready to go.

I've searched the threads and haven't found the answer. Thanks in advance.

:steer:

Someone posted some pictures here a while back for me. If I can find them I will post them. But basically it runs from the plug, down the body down across the frame. If you lay it out you will start to see where the clips plug into the body and frame. The insulation ends with the fender. I thought is would run a little further down across the frame but I couldn't get it to work that way

My question is where do you hook up your front factory e-locker wiring? Is there a prewired plug in waiting on the firewall or somewhere? I've got the front harness ready to go.

I've searched the threads and haven't found the answer. Thanks in advance.

:steer:

The connector is located on the passenger side firewall. That's where you connect the front diff lock harness.

Mine turns out to be on the passenger side fender well by the antenna access area. If you have that pic please post it. I'd like to see how the harness was ran down to the axle.

Thanks for the replys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom