Where do you take your 100 series for service/repair (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a shop close to Cobb County that does good work on these trucks, 100 series. I know ACC seems to be well recommended but they seem REALLY pricy, more than my local Toyota dealership. I dont know if theres anyone else around that can do timing belt/water pump, install mods like suspension/taking AHC out, bumpers etc.

Tom at Craig Automotive really knows these trucks.

Greer Automotive Service in Woodstock. He’s got my truck right now. @MongooseGA has taken his truck there and recommended them to me.

Peter Merriam in Duluth is supposed to be great. I haven’t taken my truck to him because he’s usually swamped.

Thanks for the recos guys. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Greer Automotive Service in Woodstock. He’s got my truck right now. @MongooseGA has taken his truck there and recommended them to me.

Peter Merriam in Duluth is supposed to be great. I haven’t taken my truck to him because he’s usually swamped.

Whats your truck getting?

why not use the money you'd use on getting a shop to do all this stuff to get some good tools and do it yourself. Removing AHC, lifting, installing bumpers require nothing special other than some hand tools and you'll gain some knowledge of the car in the process. Engine work is more detailed but there are threads all over the 100 section about it.

with that said, I'd only get ACC to work on mine, its worth the wait and cost knowing it's done right.

why not use the money you'd use on getting a shop to do all this stuff to get some good tools and do it yourself. Removing AHC, lifting, installing bumpers require nothing special other than some hand tools and you'll gain some knowledge of the car in the process. Engine work is more detailed but there are threads all over the 100 section about it.

with that said, I'd only get ACC to work on mine, its worth the wait and cost knowing it's done right.
Agree and, in comparison, haven’t seen them be much more (if any) expensive on the maintenance items I have had them do for me, in comparison with other specialty Toyota shops in the area (at least when I have called around). A bit more is worth it, too, knowing that it is going to be locked up inside overnight and that you are using experts in your specific vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom