Where do you hide your valuables at home and what is your alarm PIN#?

semlin

curmudgeon

We may as well cut to the chase and get some really useful information out of people.

People from Florida need not answer :flipoff2:

Don't hide my stuff. Plasmas, LCDs, computers, stereo equipment, jewelry, etc...
My pass code is 3825968 (see phone lettering :flipoff2: )
And let it be known(as seen from my previous comments) that I will gladly blow a hole in your head if I catch you robbing my house. :D

brian

SILVER Star

valualbes? they're pretty much scattered about the place. easy enough to find.

the "alarm" is a bit more technical, the code however is 12GA12GA45acp. once it "goes" off i figure the neighbors will inform the proper authorities.

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...

I keep everything of any kind of value under my pillow. Isn't that where I'm sposed to keep them? Alarm? Who needs an alarm? I trust my neighbors :flipoff2:

I have a collection of highly volatile antique handgrenades. Feel free to come by when I'm not at home. Shake the box really well while your at it. :D

I don't have crap for valuables but the first thing I did when I got a place was go get a 12 ga. 18 barrel, yeah the amunition tube is about 1 in. longer then the barrel, taught the women how to use, loaded it up and haven't thought about it since..................

Terror..............love the quote, think I need a bumper sticker that says that.........

nuclearlemon

not an addict

traded all my valuables for cruisers and cruiser parts. :D seriously, all my valuables are my cruisers and their parts most of which are in the garage. bought the house, shelled out money to have bars put on the windows and reinforce the deadbolt...on the garage. house is usually pretty open...but i also have guns and colorado still has the make my day law. :grinpimp:

Colorado does do some stuff right, I think with that law you can actually shoot someone through a door if you feel threatened, obviously a 220 lb male probably won't get away with this but nice to know..............

The fj40 is in the garage, so is the vintage Mosler safe for the less valuable items. The alarm system was made by Sten and will sound 32 times when set off--cycle rate is slow at 600 rds/min--; then I change clips.

Top Bottom