where do you get longer fanbelts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i can't find a longer fan belt that is as wide as the original(went to all the local parts stores). i'm looking for a belt around 50" in circumference. how long is the belt for a 2f with a smog pump? this power steering swap has been a real hassle :mad:

Try a truck parts warehouse, they have them!

AutoZone has belts all the way up to 76" in each style. Most autoparts shops should be able to help you out.

chris

Gotta love Kanada...

I got a longer one from NAPA, back when I thought I was putting in A/C. It is 61 1/4 inches (by 17mm, the standard). Made by Gates.

all the local parts stores can't get (so they say) anything the width of my belt only narrower. i can't even get an orignal belt (only from toyota). someone said a truck store, they would have wider belts? (like a heavy duty mechanic shop)

Caterpillar part numbers for 11/16" wide belts...

49.0" 9L-6653
51.0" 5B-8473
51.5" 6N-0341

What part of Kanada are you in...BC?

ya b.c. about 3 hrs from spokane, washington

[quote author=dylan link=board=1;threadid=12570;start=msg115422#msg115422 date=1078459449]
ya b.c. about 3 hrs from spokane, washington
[/quote]

Name some larger towns around you...

campbell river, chilliwack, cranebrook, houston, kamloops, fort st john, fort nelson, langley, surrey, revelstoke, terrace.

These towns all have Caterpillar dealers in them...those part numbers I posted up will work there, weather they stock it is another issue...

how about a bearing supply house or the like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom