where do i get a crate 350?

through your local chevy dealers parts department.

I know its not the question that you orginally asked, but, have you considered other options?
I have heard that some or all of the gm crate motors are assembled in Mexico, or some place other than the US (not positive).
I would look into having a machine shop or engine builder do the job. They will set the engine up the way you want it (torque, hp, etc.)
Just a thought.

I don't know if anyone has used these guys, but I was considering them when I was going to replace my 2f with a 350. I don't know much about them, just thought you might want to check it out.

http://www.chevy-350-engines.com/

I talked to them and they said they could build any 350 with whatever you wanted rods, rings, pistons.... good luck

eBay motors has a few "crate 350" too.

Look in Hot Rod type magazines and my local NAPA carries a magazine called Drive which has adds for GM dealers competing for lowest prices on crate motors.

Sallee Chevrolet out of Milton-Freewater Oregon(NE corner) sells them, they are very reaasonably priced, and have a really nice website also. this is where I got my crate motor. They were at least $500 less than any of the other Gm or Chevy dealers in the areea.
No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom