Where do I find jerry can roof rack mount? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I see this Youtube video with a jerry can mount on what looks like stock roof rack from Lexus. There are plenty of jerry can mounts for custom roof rack but I don't have that. I want to find a jerry can mount for at least two 5 gallon jerry cans mounting on my 2014 LX 570 stock roof rack. Any suggestion/recommendation is much appreciated!
1676162371879.png

Search for Rotopax roof rack mounts. That is the type of cans pictured. There are a number of options that could probably be adapted to your factory bars.

I see this Youtube video with a jerry can mount on what looks like stock roof rack from Lexus. There are plenty of jerry can mounts for custom roof rack but I don't have that. I want to find a jerry can mount for at least two 5 gallon jerry cans mounting on my 2014 LX 570 stock roof rack. Any suggestion/recommendation is much appreciated!
View attachment 3245872

That would be a question for No Drama. @TeCKis300

View attachment 3245872

@TeCKis300 , that is awesome! That's exactly what I'm looking for. I have searched Rotopax roof rack mounts on google and what I've seen so far requires a custom roof rack. I assumed this is something you custom built and not sold, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom