Where do I find a front tag bracket for a 200 ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want one for my 2011. Looking in the Toyota parts catalog I did not turn one up. Anyone have a part number ?

Can you take a picture of it when you get a chance? I have never even seen what they look like.
I took it out of the truck already but here is what it looked like:
sorry, that is the newer version. Here are all 3 for the LX:

I took it out of the truck already but here is what it looked like:
sorry, that is the newer version. Here are all 3 for the LX:
Thanks

I believe the LX has two dimples where the screws for the holder go through. Do you have a picture of your front bumper?

I believe the LX has two dimples where the screws for the holder go through. Do you have a picture of your front bumper?

Mine already has inserts in the bumper for bolts for the tag bracket. They just do not line up with a tag.

What color? Pretty sure I have a black one in my toolbox if I haven't trashed it yet. It would be for an 11 LX.

I am a beggar I am not picky. The LC is white. I figure the bracket is probably black. I will be near you this weekend as well. I am going to the upstate SC trail ride

I am a beggar I am not picky. The LC is white. I figure the bracket is probably black. I will be near you this weekend as well. I am going to the upstate SC trail ride
Mine already has inserts in the bumper for bolts for the tag bracket. They just do not line up with a tag.
I used a Subaru bracket...lined up perfectly for both the plate and the bumper dimples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom