Where did you have your TRD Supercharger Rebuilt? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a good rebuilder that can do a complete thorough rebuild not just the nose cone. I'm new to this and have been told the rotors need to be aligned or something and wondering if there are any upgrade parts recommended. I've tried for weeks to reach pse superchargers to no avail as I understood they were the Toyota rebuilder. I saw superchargers online claims to be the only Eaton authorized service center which is who I've heard made the original ones. Interested in personal experiences with this particular unit.

PSE did mine. That was 7 years ago. How have you been trying to contact them?

Try searching supercharger rebuild posts by @NLXTACY, he posted on this recently. Anyone he trusts, you can trust. (Same goes for @cruiserdan.)

Well known across all the performance circles.

Ps **** Jon bond.

PSE did mine. That was 7 years ago. How have you been trying to contact them?
I’ve left numerous voicemails and emails since we spoke on the trail ride at Cruise Moab.

I’ve left numerous voicemails and emails since we spoke on the trail ride at Cruise Moab.

Interesting. I guess a lot can change in ~7 years.

I had great communication with PSE last year. I think it is a small operation, maybe vacation etc.?

I had great communication with PSE last year. I think it is a small operation, maybe vacation etc.?

It is a small business. That is certainly a possibility.

Wondering if they are just slammed? If anyone has another contact for them please LMK. Thanks!

Always great work from John Bond. It would be news to mud if there is hate towards them. :meh:

Venture outside the LC community. Poke around lightning or Cadillac forums.

Having owned a supercharged rig since 2004 I've gotten acquainted with the companies that rebuild stock and aftermarket blowers.

Reached out to Jon Bond via email and received a call back already to discuss the rebuild. Nice to get a prompt reply from the owner.
Mailbox is full today at PSE

Reached out to Jon Bond via email and received a call back already to discuss the rebuild. Nice to get a prompt reply from the owner.
Mailbox is full today at PSE

Jons work is quality. All the issues I've seen, and experienced were with his service.

But I'd still rather go with Brett at jokerz.

Jons work is quality. All the issues I've seen, and experienced were with his service.

But I'd still rather go with Brett at jokerz.
I can agree with you a little bit here.
If you are in a rush and are trying to get updates from Jon and his team you will get stressed out and get a bad experience. I've read about this.
In my case, I did not have a rushed scheduled and just waited for him to get back to me.
I followed the instructions on his site to send in the blower, how to package it, and identify it.
Once he received and opened the box, his team took photos to document the entire process. Before any work began, he personally called me to discuss his findings and his recommendations. The phone call was about 30 minutes long and he answered all my questions without rushing.
I got the supercharger back and was blown away by the results.

Can you give us a little bit of information on Brett at Jokerz?

I can agree with you a little bit here.
If you are in a rush and are trying to get updates from Jon and his team you will get stressed out and get a bad experience. I've read about this.
In my case, I did not have a rushed scheduled and just waited for him to get back to me.
I followed the instructions on his site to send in the blower, how to package it, and identify it.
Once he received and opened the box, his team took photos to document the entire process. Before any work began, he personally called me to discuss his findings and his recommendations. The phone call was about 30 minutes long and he answered all my questions without rushing.
I got the supercharger back and was blown away by the results.

Can you give us a little bit of information on Brett at Jokerz?

I posted his site.

I knew him a decade ago when he started home porting Eaton's for lightnings and cobras. That transformed into a full time business.

He does port work and rebuild on almost any blower out there.

Just Google the company.

I am very quick to click on links and do some reading but was asking more for your personal experience and any additional information you can provide.

I had a poorly done port by a no name company. Brett rebuilt my blower and ported it. Turn around was fast. The blower made the power that was expected.

I've sent several other lightning owners his way with similar results.

I used Jon Bond on mine and had a great experience with them. They gave me updates along the way and were very good with shipping and giving a full break down of what was needed to be done to this unknown condition blower. Took around 5 weeks from the day I shipped it to when I got it back.

33BB0E9C-59A8-40D3-9053-1FD8B78B2D25.jpeg

6EF42685-9851-4970-9DED-52281D3E7608.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom