Where can I get this duct? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is a picture of it. I am talking about the missing piece (not the hose in the background):

http://eastbaybargains.com/heater_duct.jpg

heater_duct.jpg

heater_duct2.jpg

I got mine years ago from SOR.

It is a rubber coupler.

$28 @ SOR. I can't decide myself whether to bite the bullet and pay it or continue to use my home fabbed cardboard and electrical tape wonder.

$28 @ SOR. I can't decide myself whether to bite the bullet and pay it or continue to use my home fabbed cardboard and electrical tape wonder.

You could always take an inner tube and cut it the right length and use electrical tape to secure it. That is basically what SOR sells, but it does fit nicely over the square duct.

you can also use the newer 1 piece duct bolts in and is all plastic but is not original to that year but its real hard to tell .have them in my 2 69s and 70 and havnt looked back good luck

i got mine at the dealer. but that was about six years ago.

I made my own from a piece of rubberized cloth. I cut it to length and width. Seamed it with some weather strip adhesive. Used two small sheet metal screws to keep it in place. Works great and has lasted for more than a few years.

black antifreeze gallon container cut to size. the p.o. made one up and i didn't notice until a year later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom