Where can I get a tow hitch for the cheapest price? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wont hit 5000k pounds probably thats what my dads suburban is for. But Im tired of wanting to go tow my four wheeler somewhere and not having a ways of doing so. So, where can I get one for cheap? I want one like the factory hitch.

Yeah, watch for the post of the person from TN that gets their ARB or Slee or ?? and ask for their hitch.

Shipping is going to put a damper on buying one from out of the area.

Think a dealer would have one? Cdan can I get a price on those?

Think a dealer would have one? Cdan can I get a price on those?

Cdan could, But you are dealing with around a 30lbs oversized shipment, You would be better off finding a local dealer or even Uhaul? There has to be plenty of aftermarket companys.

Ill call around the local dealers. Id like to get one before friday.

You could use Greyhound Package Express if you could find one--they will take it. You just need to factor in scratches/dings as they are not gentle with their over-sized packages. I just sent a Brush Guard to a mud member and it showed up with a big scratch on it. A hitch would be easy as you could spray paint that like I did as most of it goes under your rig....anyhoo, good luck if you need it by Friday!

Dave

Call 4wheelparts. Tell them you work for any local dealer...just pick one and tell them you were quoted $169.53 for part # 41015.

Haha alright I might do that tomorrow if they have one in stock.

Also I thought Slees recievers were their own factory 2 inch hitch?

You can have mine for $35 plus the shipping.

Not sure if I have the bolts, but I'll look if you want the hitch.

PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom