Where can I get a roll bar done in the metro area? Now with pictures of the Gambler 500 Lincoln Bronco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a 4 point roll bar for the gambler Lincoln since we are probably cutting the back of the roof off. I need a hoop 2 rear down bars and a cross bar for seat belts. The interior is already gutted for work ease. Does not need to be pretty and hope we don't use it.

Anyone ?

dont know, i know theres allsouth autosports in buford that might be worth a call.

Thanks, We will be off road in a Town Car in no time. You softies and your 4 wheel drive are missing out on an adventure. besides a 60 series ran last years event in Tennessee. 185 entries

I didn't know there was a gambler in TN... I thought it was a PNW race

They are in almost every state except the NE US. There is a Georgia , Alabama which my son and I won last year and a Tennessee and a Florida. all within reasonable distance to us. Tennessee is near Cookeville on the east side. It was the biggest of the 3 I did last year. 185 entries from all over the country.

There are facebook groups for all of them.

Interesting. I don't FB, but may do a little research via other channels

I am not a big FB used either but Gambler is done on the cheap so free it is

As of Sunday the back half of the roof and C-pillar are off

I will grab some pictures. Mud needs a build thread

I heard about "The Gambler" in Tennessee too late to really plan for. This sounds like an all-in for next year.
:beer:

The Tennessee event is in September, You have plenty of time. preparation varies from well prepared to not prepared. Don't take it too seriously and have fun. We had extra work because the Lincoln was hit by a tree hence the discounted price and missing windows

Here you go. door frames are off next as are rear windows

IMAG1451.jpg

IMAG1452.jpg

Super Swampers arrived

We have a new Instagram. 2021Bronco_ We decided to take advantage of the hype

This is how much taller the Super Swamper is than the stock tires .

IMAG1467.jpg

nuthin a sawzall cant take care of.

That and a $56 ebay donk lift kit should get us the clearance we need to off road with the big kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom