Where can I get a black steering wheel for my 1997 FZJ80

Any help would be appreciated as searching did not yield results.

Thanks
You must have yours recovered. These interiors only came in gray or oak. Do a search for steering wheel recovering. There is an Amazon place to get the precut patterns and I think someone did theirs in black.

Then you could use vinyl paint to recolor your airbag.

jfz80

Cruisin’
Not confirmed that black is available but another option may be to look at the Camry vinyl wheel as a replacement. I don’t have the vintages or part number handy but something I’ll be looking into soon. IIRC it is 1” smaller diameter which doesn’t bother me

Edit. Looks like 97-01 and maybe only 1/2” smaller. Not tons if I go but a start and a few pics

Comet

Knower of little, master of less.
SILVER Star
Lonkey steering wheel covers. You have to sew it on yourself. Highly recommend taking the wheel off to get better access. Then paint the airbag cover.

My horn doesn't work on my 80 and I am thinking of replacing it with either a Nardi steering wheel or the steering wheel out of a AE86 Corolla.

1669560074410.png

E6CFECAE-8F5F-4B1D-89D6-D6BF0750AD1B.png

You must have yours recovered. These interiors only came in gray or oak. Do a search for steering wheel recovering. There is an Amazon place to get the precut patterns and I think someone did theirs in black.

Then you could use vinyl paint to recolor your airbag.
Thanks for the advice everyone. I think I’ve decided on marathon black multicam seat covers in my oak interior and was just exploring my options for a black steering wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom