Where Can I Find FJ40 Paint in a Spray Can? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Jack got one from Cruiser Corps and, believe it or not, accidentally ran it over. Now Cruiser Corps says that they don't get them anymore. Does anyone know where I can get a can of whatever green that is on my Dad's 40?

Cruiser corps has paint in stock in spray cans. Don't remember it being cheap

APS Tower Paint Inc.

They mixed me up some Rustic Green for my top back in 2014. Matched up pretty damn good. Its the Spray MAX 2K paint. Has hardener inside the can. Sprays like a paint gun. I still have a 3/4 can if you need it.

I know Napa in Richmond will mix it and put it in spray cans for you.

I'm curious about this also. Not for my landcruiser you can find Rust everywhere!!
I'd like to color match my truck cap.

Autobody suppliers in Winchester will hook you up. I had a few spray cans mixed for touch up on my 62.
I believe it was around $15 a can. If you need me to pick one up for you, let me know. I just need the paint code.

Is that over off Of S Loudoun st? I've been over there a couple years ago.

Autobody suppliers in Winchester will hook you up. I had a few spray cans mixed for touch up on my 62.
I believe it was around $15 a can. If you need me to pick one up for you, let me know. I just need the paint code.

That would be friggin' fantastic. It is for a 1978 FJ40, Rustic Green 621. Thank you so much.

Bart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom