Where can i find bumper catch pin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

McMaster used to carry the right size. Just had to swap on the T handle instead of the roundball as I find it easier to pull.

McMaster used to carry the right size. Just had to swap on the T handle instead of the roundball as I find it easier to pull.
SLEE told me they got them from mcmaster but i don't seem to have them anymore

You could also just tap and drill a piece of 1/2" soundbar to accept the handle and spring assembly and drill out. The holes in the bumper to accept the fatter pin.

Repair is next on my list, just trying to exhaust a search for a ready to go part.

They other difference is that the new ones have a set nut below the handle while mine has a textured thumb twist style. I believe the newer type with the nut is a different thread pattern which will require rethreading and thats more work than repair

Lots of places have them. Cant find anyone with same size. 3" x 1/2" inch is key
What am I missing? It says 1/2” diameter

F8C7FF85-411C-4E31-ABE5-92AEFB794123.jpeg

Sorry mine is an actual nut not a thumb twist but it is a round ball.

Whats the housing barrel length on yours. All the 1/2 units with the ball end I've found are 2 1/2 or 4"

This website has 4 different style of ball locking pins. West Marine has some, but not in 1” diameter.

Thats SLEES new style?? IF so i need to get thread type but they told me id have to rethread barrel

This website has 4 different style of ball locking pins. West Marine has some, but not in 1” diameter.

From what i can tell none of those are of the screw in type that goes with the weld on barrel.

I looked back in emails to them and here is the threads. They look like what you are running. I used to have the parts put back but I lost everything in a house fire in Feb

image001.jpg

REKCUT I'll make you an offer, If you'll pay the shipping both ways you can send me your broken parts, and I'll repair the old one, or fab you a new one for free in my machine shop.

I couldn't do that without getting you something but Ill be glad to ship them . PM your address and ill get it on the way.

any of the pins with the hex nut is our current style that we machine from stainless. Older style has round knurled licking collar. Top is 3/8" thread so you can buy a T handle and replace with ball if needed.

This should be the replacement for the old one. McMaster-Carr

if you need a ball knob they are available from McMaster as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom