1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where are you guys storing your spares?

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by mancinator, Feb 19, 2004.

1. mancinator

mancinator

i just put a down payment on a 67 fj40 cruiser ....soa, disc front, power steering, and a 396 v8 :flipoff2:....needs some body work and paint which will be leading to my next set of questiosn down the road...i am just wondering though, its got 35s now, and i will probably spring for 36s for my next set of tires when these ones are done.....but it doenst have the stock tire mount on the rear ambulance door...just wondering if there are other alternatives to just dumping it in th eback bed since id like to put some gear back there. pics or adivce would be nice...thanx!!!

2. Doorguy

Doorguy

Look in the Tech section of this site, there are at lest a few homemade ones there. Someone in town here has thiers on the passenger side behind the back wheel using a plate and some bolts. Also if you have abli doors your top is a later modle or someone modified it.

3. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
  4. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    mine is a custom mount for the 38.5's....see the Cages and Armor links off the home page, bet ya spot some more ideas there.