Where are you guys from? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TX_TLC said:
Sticker!?!?!? I was told I had to buy one... :flipoff2: I see how it is the rules always change... ;)

Ya' gotta be a minority to get a free one........!!JOKE!!!

Pm Garth and he'll get y'a one if you are current in membership and you never got your free one. :grinpimp:
Butch

What happened to the Oct. date for this ride?

Bodean said:
What happened to the Oct. date for this ride?

We usually firm a date up sometime in summer since it's a club run, we do it by how many folks present when we decide can make it. Although since we'ICBM has been drawing out of staters we will try a set a date this Thursday.

Butch

tarbe said:
Now you know how I feel, living in Texas and being from Wisconsin :)
Well at least the Mexicans can COOK and have some of the HOTTEST women!!! You yankees can't even make friggin pigs in a blanket right!

DavidW said:
Well at least the Mexicans can COOK and have some of the HOTTEST women!!! You yankees can't even make friggin pigs in a blanket right!

Yankees are from the northeast. I am a cheesehead.

There is a difference...I hope :D

north of the Red River is Yankee land :D :D :D :D :D

Quazii said:
north of the Red River is Yankee land :D :D :D :D :D

Thazz what my Pappy always taught me :D :D :D :D

I know some folks in LA that think north of I-10 is a yankee. Of course, they don't have any teeth and they live in Hackberry...

Domek
Bring the '94 to ICBM. As you can see in my sig line it won't be the only one. This is in my backyard. Before the event I'll be rerunning the trails and noting the ones that are still stocker friendy. This event is pretty laid back and like all LSLC events is a lot of fun.

Chris

tarbe said:
Yankees are from the northeast. I am a cheesehead.
There is a difference...I hope :D

The only difference is the quality of your beer.
1107731469146_lein[1].jpg

More than once I had to sit through a lecture and smell the aftermath of a Leinenkugel's binge from the night before. Something about that beer really makes the human GI tract sing a sour song....

Not as bad as Walter's, though. Walter's was the worst.

"I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom