wheels tires gas tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have four American Racing 136 15x8 aluminum wheels with P78/15LT bias ply buckshot mudders. Tires are in real good shape. No rock rash/plugs/or patches. You can see by the pictures of the tread remaining. Actually measure over 31 inches sitting on concrete.

I had these on my FJ40 for several years. I switched to eight lug axles with 39.5 tires.

I also have a set of 4 of steel wheels, I think they are 15x7 with an old set of the same buckshot tires.

I also have a FJ40 fuel tank. OEM bought new around 1995. It's in good shape, I just went to a fuel cell.

These need a good home. Make offer. Located in North Alabama.
tread.jpg
tread2.jpg

Here is a few more.

The older tires still have the large outside lugs like the newer ones. Old tires wouldn't be good on road, they have dry rot, but would make a good hunting/mudding tire, they still claw real good in the mud.

I can take a pic of the gas tank if anyone wants.

I wish someone could use these wheels/tires, they are doing no good here.

Make offer, cheap, you will not offend me.

JR
256-505-1373
wheel.jpg
tread3.jpg
wheel2.jpg

Lugs

I can locate most if not all the chrome lugnuts, they are sitting in my shop somewhere. I also have a set of locking lugs with these also.

Aluminum wheels need polished. They have been neglected, but will still shine up good with some elbow grease.

JR

you have mail :)

PM'd you on the wheels.

Exact location please.

FJ40 with wheels

Here's a pic of my stock FJ40 with the buckshots and wheels on it. Not a very good pic, but it will give you an idea of backspacing etc.

JR
start.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom