Wheels for sale.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have two sets of wheels for sale.....

1) BFG Mt's (60% tread) 33x10.5 mounted on Black rockcrawlers for sale. The rims in good shape as well as the tires. These will fit a 40, 60 and a 62. Set includes all 4 wheels. $350

2) This set came off my fj60. Stock crome rims (excellant shape) with Pathfinder Trail A/P 31x10.5 with 95% tread left. They still even have the lil' nipples (yes i said nipples) on them. If your looking to make your 60 look as stock as possible these are the perfect wheels. I will include a lifetime warrenty from Discount tire with these. $450.

Both wheels are located in Dallas and i would prefer local pick-up.

jason

Looking for some BFG 33X10.50 MT's, would you sell without the wheels, I really don't need them. Also will you ship if you don't find a local sale?

Let me know thanks!

If theMule wants the tires, I might be interested in the black rock crawlers. But what are the specs? diameter, width, backspacing, offset?

Cool

Land Speeder said:
If theMule wants the tires, I might be interested in the black rock crawlers. But what are the specs? diameter, width, backspacing, offset?
That would work good for me! I'll be out for the next 4 days, don't sell them... hope you don't anyway!

I'd be interested in the black crawlers too if Land Speeder doesn't want them. Been looking for a set for a while. But they would need to be shipped.

So where we at on this? I see many replies, when is the originator of the post going to get back to us all?????

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long on this but a new job has been keeping me busy. I don't mind taking the tires off and selling the tires and wheels seperately. Mule, send me a PM about the tires and Landspeeder do the same.

As for the specs of the rockcrawlers...they will fit 40's, 60's, 62's, and 55's. These actually came off a 40. So 6 x 5.5" with i think either a 3.25 or 3.5 backspacing and are 15 x 10. If these are going on either of the trucks i listed above they will work.

jason

Don't want no 15x10 wheels, had those before and hated them on anything less than 13.5 wide tire. So I'm officially out. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom