1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheels for sale....

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by BigSur, Jul 3, 2005.

1. BigSur

BigSur

I have two sets of wheels for sale.....

1) BFG Mt's (60% tread) 33x10.5 mounted on Black rockcrawlers for sale. The rims in good shape as well as the tires. These will fit a 40, 60 and a 62. Set includes all 4 wheels. $350

2) This set came off my fj60. Stock crome rims (excellant shape) with Pathfinder Trail A/P 31x10.5 with 95% tread left. They still even have the lil' nipples (yes i said nipples) on them. If your looking to make your 60 look as stock as possible these are the perfect wheels. I will include a lifetime warrenty from Discount tire with these. $450.

Both wheels are located in Dallas and i would prefer local pick-up.

jason

2. Red Fox Ranch

Red Fox Ranch SILVER Star

Looking for some BFG 33X10.50 MT's, would you sell without the wheels, I really don't need them. Also will you ship if you don't find a local sale?

Let me know thanks!

3. tutonkafj62

tutonkafj62

wheels

Would you be interested in selling the stock wheels and not the tires? Do you have any pics? How much for shipping to 37064? Please email me at chris@vergebooking.com

4. Land Speeder

Land Speeder InstaH8R

Media:
    Albums:
    If theMule wants the tires, I might be interested in the black rock crawlers. But what are the specs? diameter, width, backspacing, offset?

5. Red Fox Ranch

Cool

That would work good for me! I'll be out for the next 4 days, don't sell them... hope you don't anyway!

6. flounder

flounder

I'd be interested in the black crawlers too if Land Speeder doesn't want them. Been looking for a set for a while. But they would need to be shipped.

7. Red Fox Ranch

So where we at on this? I see many replies, when is the originator of the post going to get back to us all?????

8. BigSur

BigSur

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long on this but a new job has been keeping me busy. I don't mind taking the tires off and selling the tires and wheels seperately. Mule, send me a PM about the tires and Landspeeder do the same.

As for the specs of the rockcrawlers...they will fit 40's, 60's, 62's, and 55's. These actually came off a 40. So 6 x 5.5" with i think either a 3.25 or 3.5 backspacing and are 15 x 10. If these are going on either of the trucks i listed above they will work.

jason

9. tutonkafj62

tutonkafj62

FJ60 Wheels

Jason,

I am still interested in the wheels for the 60. If the prices and pics are good, I may know some folks that can pick them up for me in dallas. Please send me pics and your bottom line on the total package to chris@vergebooking.com

Thanks,

chris

10. Land Speeder

Land Speeder InstaH8R

Media:
    Albums:
    Don't want no 15x10 wheels, had those before and hated them on anything less than 13.5 wide tire. So I'm officially out. Thanks though.