Wheels for 200? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those would work fine. Not sure It'll be worth paying shipping for them though. That's $175 per wheel and shipping would probably be $40-50 ea. For a cheap set of winter wheels I'd just look for some Tundra take offs

Wheels from any 2007+ Tundra or 2008+ Sequoia will work.

P1060612.JPG

Also when some guys will throw stones soon :hillbilly:

I`m using Cooper STT Muddies for all seasons - too in my snowy switzerland homecountry in the winter...

33" Cooper STT 285/70/R17 - using them too during trips like transafrica and south america.

Looks like AHC "height" as I did take the picture.

As posted, any 5 lug tundra/sequoia/land cruiser rims will work as long as they're not the 16" 100 series rims. I'd shop Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist. Good sets around here go for $2-300 for a set of 4 without tires. Its possible that the snow tire market in new england increases the local price beyond that.

If you get alloys, your wheel sensors and lug nuts will work, if you get the steel rims you'll need different lug nuts and sensors.

If for winter OP probably wants to keep their TPMS transmitters in situ on the stock alloys.

If you do clone sensors, (which copy the signal from yours, eliminating the need to reprogram the computer in the car twice a year with the switch between tires, ) you’ll need to store your extras pretty far from the vehicle to avoid confusing the system when it sees two of each ID. If you elect to go with higher quality sensors like cane on the vehicle you can program them yourself with the carista smartphone app and Bluetooth OBD module.

Check your local Toyota dealers. Mine sells Tundra take offs super cheap. Literally brand new rims for way less than anything aftermarket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom