Wheeling Weekend Aug 11 & 12th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to get out wheeling, was planning on going to Ruby with just me and my three boys. Replied to Kakwa Falls which sounds fun as well. Either way I am going and would love to have some more company. If Kakwa is postponed to the weekend after the Aug long I would Game for
That as well. Mounted my bar and my 8274, and some tires and figured what more do I need. Anyway hope to see someone out anyway.

Plan would be to take off about 9:00am from Edmonton and drive up and maybe drive to the falls since we should have some good daylight and agin the next day do some exploring and back Sunday night. I am game for an extra day if need be.

Ibex

Bought a 12,000kbs Smittybuilt winch for the synthetic rope. Forgot about the whole 24v thing so my 8274
Has a new rope.

9DFA8C64-F45F-4357-A6CD-23A229CAA586.jpeg

C875F64C-7FB1-463C-AE54-EDA1A7E8CEC2.jpeg

sorry for the late reply, I would like to make it to this, yet have many things on the go and I'm not sure I can make the time.

this seems like the trip to go in August for us ...

maybe ruby or kawka this weekend yet I feel with kawka we need more time.

Cool to see you have a rig again Mike!

Kakwa is for sure not this weekend, i'd prefer to make our own long weekend for it to hoefully have less traffic... My rig is down and I'm working on our reno all weekend again.

Can't make this weekend and am unlikely to make out a trip until after Thanksgiving.

Fun.

Well I finally got out and it was the best. I Ended up going on Monday with just the family and it was very quiet, sunny not a cloud in the sky no smoke just the perfect day. Here’s a couple pics

9B7DE58F-7A16-4EF5-A67B-114193DFFE20.jpeg

B79C5531-01B5-4645-B77F-C0B6481E8BBD.jpeg

Made it to the falls, very nice trip. Someone trenched out and drained that one big nasty hole near the end of the trail so really there wasn’t too much challenge. I am itching already to go again. Who’s in?

Ibex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom