Wheeling Trips (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

phishtaco

Cincinnati
Threads
Anyone want to goto NAtural Bridge in KY on Feb 25th?

Anyone planning on going to GSMTR?

I'm going with some old Tacoma friends, haven't asked the BG cruisers or Hoosiers. You can get your shiite together but I'm sure you're too busy working on other peoples junk.

You'd best hurry on your GSMTR app. Hoosier Cruiser guys are headed to GSMTR this year. I think some guys from HC are also heading to the Badlands Feb. 12 to ride with some Rover owners. Check in the Hoosier Cruiser section for their schedule for the year so far for other rides. The Feb. 12 deal is more of a "pick up" run like pick up basket ball not a scheduled run.

I doubt I'll hit GSMTR this year. Planning on hitting the local stuff and CMCC if I can get employed again.

Nick

Sell some cruiser parts on ebay?

I don't think I can make the Badlands run.

phishtaco said:
Sell some cruiser parts on ebay?
I'm getting a pile of stuff together that's going to be sold somewhere. Including a pile heading to the scrap yard...

Theres a scheduled HC run in April at Badlands. Shakedown run for GSMTR...

Nick

I would give you some more work but I'm pretty much broke now :)

Do you have any Longfields? 80 series lifts? Cheap rear bumpers with tire/cooler carries? hmm thats all I can think of now.

I might try and make that BL in April, we'll see. I wish you could get one of your rigs done.

No GSMTR for me, though CMCC is a definite for me this year.

Can't do the 25th either...too much still going on with the rig.

Maybe April for me at the earliest.

Later.
-o-

As much as I would like to goto CMCC, it's about 4 hours further for me than Tellico.

phishtaco said:
As much as I would like to goto CMCC, it's about 4 hours further for me than Tellico.
How does that work? I didn't think it was that close. Of course when I went in 2000 I drove down from Boston which worked out right at 1000 miles one way. :rolleyes: 2 days to get there caravaning with a bunch a folks who had to go down I-95 through every major city on the east coast. Pretty sure I can get to Paragon towing with my cube van in about 10 hours or so.

Oh, the FJ60 IS running. Found a Delco alternator in my stash to get it going again. There's always something more I'd like to do to it though. Sliders, 4.11's, ARB locker swap, rear bumper, trim the rockers and and and... Right now I've got some wiring upgrades in the works.

Nick

phish, you gonna make it to nat. bridge? im going, hopefully i will get some new tires by then.

Nick...Tellico is about 6 hours from here, at least in my old Tacoma. about 4 to Knoxville and then 2 to Tellico.

John....I will be going to NAtural Bridge, I hope to find time to install my rear locker and sliders before then (on the 40) My inlaws live in Lex so I'll probably head down there on Friday night and run over there Sat. morning

wheeling at Natural Bridge

We've talked about having a club run on Feb. 19, as our meeting is on the 26th. We actually were consideriing either the 12th or the 19th, but haven't gotten a great response from anyone, even though a bunch of people asked me about going wheeling at our last meeting.

I'm going to firm up our plans this week and I'll let you guys know. If you decide to go wheeling on the last weekend of the month, you're welcome to stop by our meeting in Georgetown on Sunday on your way back.

Thom

Thanks for the invite but no can do.

Where are you going to camp for GSMTR?

I was down in Georgetown last week, should of dropped an email, my bad.

Karl

Skipping GSMTR to go to Paragon for CMCC. CMCC will be my last 'long distance' trip for the year. Gas is way too outrageous for an 80 series.

Later.
-o-

beno said:
Skipping GSMTR to go to Paragon for CMCC. CMCC will be my last 'long distance' trip for the year. Gas is way too outrageous for an 80 series.
Yeah, what he said. Except substitute 'Cruiser' for '80 series'.

I rigged a sail in the bed of my 2500:D

right now there is a 50/50 chance I am going, I want to stay on the TN side so I need to go check some threads out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom