Wheeling Trips (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

beno said:
Ouch...hope you're bringing home the dinero!!

:grinpimp: :flipoff2: :beer:

I have a limit in my head...we'll have to see where the gas prices go. Ugh...

I'm not going to GSMTR. But I have sent my regestration form in for CMCC.
I hope to see some of you there.

ok GSMTR is not happenin :confused:

see you guys a CMCC, I will post my schedule when I
figure it out.

Karl

I might now try and work in CMCC....I'll tell my boss that I need to visit some our cabinet maufacturers in PA.

IIRC, CMCC is Friday-Sunday, June 15th-17th....

I'd like to get there maybe Thursday afternoon and set up camp.

Is this the plan for others as well?

Convoy??:grinpimp:

Invitation to Kentucky

We're going to try to hook up with the Hoosier Cruisers at Slade on July 22-23. Why don't some of you guys come down to join us?

We'll iron out the details later, I just wanted to throw it out there now so you can get it on your schedule.

No big registration fees or T-shirts like GSMTR or the Coal Miner Classic, all you have to do is give me a couple of beers and we'll call it even!

Thom said:
We're going to try to hook up with the Hoosier Cruisers at Slade on July 22-23. Why don't some of you guys come down to join us?

We'll iron out the details later, I just wanted to throw it out there now so you can get it on your schedule.

No big registration fees or T-shirts like GSMTR or the Coal Miner Classic, all you have to do is give me a couple of beers and we'll call it even!

ONUR,

This sounds like a plan to me. I have always wanted to hit this area. Its 5.75hrs door to door. leave the 21st at lunch and come back late on the 23rd. Whats your thoughts? Will your 80 keep up with the duramax pulling my 80?

Kirk

kirk said:
ONUR,

This sounds like a plan to me. I have always wanted to hit this area. Its 5.75hrs door to door. leave the 21st at lunch and come back late on the 23rd. Whats your thoughts? Will your 80 keep up with the duramax pulling my 80?

Kirk

Now that I have my new exhaust manifolds, I should do fine with the Duramax....

:flipoff2:

Yeah, I'm in. We gotta get Timmy too.

-o-

I have not been to Slade for about 4 years but I do remember street driving to get to the trails.

maybe Thom can chime in here.

BUCKEYE4X4 said:
I have not been to Slade for about 4 years but I do remember street driving to get to the trails.

maybe Thom can chime in here.

If there were a place to untrailer...I might be able to swing this. Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom