Wheeling Trip???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
While the iron is still hot and the adrenaline is still pumping from this weekend, we need to setup a date to go explore the Trail system we found this past weekend........... To me this place has to be the best wheeling venue for us outside of Tellico and it is much closer. I am sure we could spend a full day out there trying out all the trails and obsticales.

I offer up the weekends perferably Sundays so not to interfear with College football ;) :

Oct. 22/23
Oct. 29/30

Also an overnight expidetion is a possibilty........

Lets get out and take advantage of this great local trail while we still can, I have been come apprehensive after the discovery of the closing of the Burrells Ford trails :censor: :mad: and so many other local trails of the past years. So we need to have fun while we still can. :cheers:

I'll ride shotgun with JP

I'd like to go but I'll have to see how those weekends look for me. No commitments on the pig.

I'll look at my schedule and see whats happening. I'd like to go scout things out too but i doubt momo is in for the ride.

About what time are yall thinking? Id love to go but i doubt my stock 80 will be able to do much

slick I would imagine we would be out there about 12-1 its only about an hour from g-vegas, yeah this might no be the trail for a stock cruiser, but you should def. come out and ride with us anyways..... I will post up a solid time sometime next week.

JP

slick621 said:
About what time are yall thinking? Id love to go but i doubt my stock 80 will be able to do much

Your stock 80 is WAY more capable than you think. Sure, I turned around riding with these guys on 6 at Tellico, but it's a very capable rig...

Mine (stock) has done every trail at Uwharrie except Daniel.

ClemsonCruiser said:
Alright lets do it after the Temple game next sunday oct. 23 if no one opposes

Who's in ????
JP
John
Marshal
Alex

anyone else???

I'm going to be in Highpoint that weekend :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom