Wheeling trip The Cove in Gore VA June 4-6 , 2020 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some friends heading up and I have spoken to the Cove. They are open to have us up there. Up to 100 rigs if anyone wants to go. They are 100% open, and would love to have us back. I know there people are on the fence about the Relic run being canceled and if they want to attend. You could do this and go to both if you want.

This is not and will not be an organized event. Show up, take care of yourself, stay 6' from everyone else and practice all the safe things you are supposed to do. Camp 6 will be open, were we camped for fall crawl. Please post up here as I need to let them know a possible head count.

Show up friday morningish. camp friday and saturday night, go home sunday afternoonish. Pack it in, pack it out!

Rob

Last edited:
If not going to the Relic Run we could do this that weekend instead? The dates are flexible.

Is this open to anyone? As in, could I invite a J**p buddy? He’s not a jk bro - just a hippy with an LS and a heavy foot.

are these dates a go?

This is not an event. The Cove is opened and welcomed us to come visit. Read into that all you want, as in if someone shows up and and is not a total Yahoo them I am sure The Cove will welcome them.

This is not sanctioned or organized, just info to let everyone know The Cove is open and there may be some people wheeling there that weekend.....hint hint.

The more I look at this the more the weekend of June 4-6 might be better. I and most others have already planned to be off, just a little less drive to go to Gore. Please post up your ideas and which dates work better for everyone, although we are not planning anything...

I'm on call the 3rd and 4th, off the 5-7th. If they don't call me by about 10AM on the 4th I can safely leave for The Cove.

The cove saves me 5 hours of drive time.

I changed the dates on the top to show the new dates. Camping Thursday night is now an option as well. Standard Cove rates will apply since this is not an organized event. They ask that we obey all social distancing rules and that Burl keep his shirt on!

I, and maybe the family, will be there. I am planning to come Thursday night or Friday AM and the family may come for Saturday overnight to Sunday.

If no one is going down to NC, then count me in to join at The Cove as well.

If no one is going down to NC, then count me in to join at The Cove as well.
I am thinking about heading down there for the 101/102 classes I am signed up for, but then heading back to wheel Saturday at the cove.

As a new guy to wheeling, I am excited to get some real Training

I am thinking about heading down there for the 101/102 classes I am signed up for, but then heading back to wheel Saturday at the cove.

As a new guy to wheeling, I am excited to get some real Training

Most of us have wheeled for years, we might be able to teach you a thing or two. If not we can tell stories around the fire about it!

I, and maybe the family, will be there. I am planning to come Thursday night or Friday AM and the family may come for Saturday overnight to Sunday.
So Friday night is the "party" night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom