Wheeling trip The Cove in Gore VA June 4-6 , 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will hopefully be there and I'm trying to convince my friend to bring his stock 2011 range rover. It will be fun to see what thats actually capable of and to see him drive like an oaf

Last edited:
I will hopefully be there and I'm trying to convince my friend to brink his stock 2011 range rover. It will be fun to see what thats actually capable of and to see him drive like an oaf
We can use it to practice winching basics when it breaks down.

I'm not bringing Blanton's this time... it was chugged like frat boys with Fireball at Fall Crawl.

You expected otherwise?

Bring Rebel Yell in a Blanton’s bottle... we won’t know the difference.

You expected otherwise?

Bring Rebel Yell in a Blanton’s bottle... we won’t know the difference.
You heathens get this:

You heathens get this:

We only expect the best! How else do you expect everyone to get properly inebriated

I’m bummed I’ll not be able to make this weekend. I was at the cove today and it beat my ass.

6C9CBB9F-9D1B-4127-B715-DA48E858BA69.jpeg

Just FYI, the Pennsyltucky trail that runs parallel to the new shooting range has been closed, for reasons that were obvious to us last Fall while it was being built (the trail is definitely down range). This was a very convenient trail to use as a loop, you now have to commit a bit more and head to the upper ridge (where the rock gardens are accessible) to loop around the new range.

I was thinking it was this weekend.. it's the following weekend :)
We appear to be all in for this.
To keep separation, we hope to bring two trucks :)

Is there a particular camp ground we plan to take over?
We were in Camp VI for Fall Crawl.

:cheers:

I assume we will be on Club Freqs. The last time I tried programming them on my own, I could hear but could not participate in the conversation. As I will be arriving independently and at odd hours, would anyone want to walk me through programming the right info into my HAM so I can reach out when I get there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom