wheeling sault ste marie canada. oct. 2-5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
if anyone is interested.. were going to sault ste. marie canada to do some wheeling with the local club up there.

I don't think I can make it, but I'm interested in where you're going and where you're coming from. I'm in Grand Rapids, and I'd love to know some more wheelers around.

I probably shouldn't hijack the thread, but have you found much good wheeling around the lower Michigan area? Anything around Glen Arbor? Best I've seen is the tank trails in Grayling, and that's not really worth going back to.

[quote author=ajonkersma link=board=4;threadid=5173;start=msg40539#msg40539 date=1063367516]
I probably shouldn't hijack the thread, but have you found much good wheeling around the lower Michigan area? Anything around Glen Arbor? Best I've seen is the tank trails in Grayling, and that's not really worth going back to.
[/quote]

None what so ever. I'm in the National Park though, so that has alot to do with it. There are alot of 2 tracks and mild trails in the state forest lands but I find it pretty boring. I have been living in Marquette and that is where I normally wheel. There is a lot of cool country up there to explore. My only outlet for wheeling now seems to be my fairly frequent trips up there. I have not gone to mounds in Grayling, but it seems to be a popular place. From the pictures that I've seen it looks pretty similar to the terrain around Traverse City, so I really haven't bothered. If you go to Michiganjeepers.com, there is always alot of events listed on their trail section of the forums and its a good place to get ideas for events and new areas to wheel.

lower michigan sucks for wheeling .. period.. unless you got a dune buggy for the sand dunes.

yeah were running up by searchmont with the. sault sainte marie off-roaders. must have at least 33's and winch. its gonna be a GREAT TIME.

leaving oct. 2 and coming home the 5th.

i live 2 hours east of grand rapids . 40 min east of lansing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom