Wheeling Saturday January 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pacer

Keystone Cruiser
GOLD Star
Threads
I have a ton of family stuff going on lately, but figured I'd post up the thread for our next monthly trail ride to see if there is some interest.

I could be swayed....

I will try to make it if I can get the lockers repaired before then

Should be in

I got a new battery for the 4runner. Deka AGM battery. This should help it start.

However the trailer tires still need to hold air. Im working on this one. Not filling up in the morning this time.

Last edited:
@Pacer - any chance you and Theo would have seats for me and Miles?

I'm actually off. I would have my 3 yo daughter and girlfriend with me though. How technical are you talking? My truck is fairly stock, no lockers, 33" BFG KO2s.

I'm actually off. I would have my 3 yo daughter and girlfriend with me though. How technical are you talking? My truck is fairly stock, no lockers, 33" BFG KO2s.
Good question. Most of our rigs are capable of black trails but probably won't all day. We can adjust and split up if required. I highly recommend sliders at a minimum though.

Good question. Most of our rigs are capable of black trails but probably won't all day. We can adjust and split up if required. I highly recommend sliders at a minimum though.
Thanks for the input. Think I may bow out of this one until I get some protection on my truck. Since it's my daily and I'm taking it to Stowe in a few weeks, I probably shouldn't risk hurting it.

I had (am having) a family emergency happen. I'm out for this month.

Crusha, if you are def coming, could you maybe send my parts home with Andy and I can mail you a check. I will try and PM you later as time allows. I should clear that with Andy as well.

I had (am having) a family emergency happen. I'm out for this month.

Crusha, if you are def coming, could you maybe send my parts home with Andy and I can mail you a check. I will try and PM you later as time allows. I should clear that with Andy as well.

I’ll bring the four calipers. What else did you need?

@jamarquardt22 I’ll also bring that red tank that James yellowjacket dropped off at my place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom