wheeling events/trips/ideas for 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have any trips they are planning or wanting to do next year? In state, out of state, across country? Let hear some ideas and what people want to do.

I’d be interested in a relatively easy off-road trip in state sometime next spring, preferably in central VA. I’m afraid to take my old girl on a hard core wheeling trip. Ha! Also need to refresh the suspension…

I’m also up for getting together with other Cruiser owners for drinks/dinner or coffee/breakfast. Weekends are best for me. Maybe at Triple Crossing or The Answer in Richmond. Park a bunch of LCs together in the lot, talk about projects, whatever.

I’ve got some commitments between now and New Year, but that wouldn't necessarily stop me from getting together with people from Bay to Blue Ridge. Otherwise, I think a weekend in January, maybe Saturday the 8th or Saturday the 15th. Early afternoon?

I don't have a calendar in front of me but I'd love to meet some people this next year. I'm booked through the end of Dec but after that I could probably make plans for a wheeling/camping trip. I'm in the Roanoke area but if the drive is within reason I'm game.

I’d like to go to the tlca event at windrock. Not sure I’ll make the trek from Co next year though. Planning on Cruise Moab and soild axle summit.

I will probably do Relic run again and Fall Crawl. Not sure what else though.

Union/flagpole, big levels, and potts are all relatively close to me. I'm up for a run on any of these anytime. I work 1 or 2 Saturdays a month but am always of on Sundays.

Also nothing against parking at a brewery and sharing a beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom