Wheeling/Event pics... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fjfodee

At a Medium Pace
SILVER Star
Threads
Any event, any trail ride...post em up!

IMG_20141003_115912_591.jpg
IMG_20141003_115402_076.jpg

IMG_3264[1].JPG
IMG_3269[1].JPG
IMG_3272[1].JPG
IMG_3302[1].JPG

IMG_3290[1].JPG
IMG_3299[1].JPG
IMG_3307[1].JPG
IMG_3291[1].JPG
IMG_3314[1].JPG

Mark, that your boy riding shotgun? He have fun?
I didn't get my fill this weekend. Ready to back.

Yeah, He loves to wheel...and talk, ask Lance about that. :D
I'm ready too. I really need to try and get out more often.

Yeah, He loves to wheel...and talk, ask Lance about that. :D
I'm ready too. I really need to try and get out more often.

LOL! Yeah, little Owen does like to talk, it was fun having him along... Good thing is, if you have to get busy doing something else, he'll either keep talking or find someone else to talk to :) I am just glad he feels comfortable enough with all of us to want to talk.

Awesome trip, guys! For those who couldn't make it, you really missed out. Let's not wait so long to do another ride of some sort. BTW, Christmas run is way too long to wait to have another run :)

LOL! Yeah, little Owen does like to talk, it was fun having him along... Good thing is, if you have to get busy doing something else, he'll either keep talking or find someone else to talk to :) I am just glad he feels comfortable enough with all of us to want to talk.

Awesome trip, guys! For those who couldn't make it, you really missed out. Let's not wait so long to do another ride of some sort. BTW, Christmas run is way too long to wait to have another run :)

Would be fun to crash the "Rover Run" in a couple of weeks. Show em how its done!

Wow. That's a TON of raffle tickets. Did anyone from RLC win anything?

Tony, did you win those BFG's at the raffle?

RLC did pretty good at the raffle imo. Scott, Lance, Josh, Jonathon, Eli, and me all won stuff. I got a $200 gift cert to RCV axles. Tickled about that. Tony was one of the winners for the driver raffle.

Wow. That's a TON of raffle tickets. Did anyone from RLC win anything?

Tony, did you win those BFG's at the raffle?
I won the tools but the guy that won the tires couldn't use them so I immediately asked if he wanted to trade and he didn't hesitate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom