wheeling bald mtn feb 28 anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
me (Dusty) and Dan (Slickrock) were hanging out in Shaver Saturday. We are planning on wheeling Bald Mtn Sat the 28th. Anyone want to make a weekend out of it?

Our wives and kids are heading up to my Cabin friday eve but i cant leave till about 7pm that night. Dan will likely be coming with me. If anyone wants to come up friday with us we will be leaving at 7pm from lemoore. enough room in the cabin for plenty more people to sleep. kids welcome. If anyone likes to camp in the cold you can (i wouldn't). will make a big fire outside that night. on 5 acres. plenty of room to park stuff. neighbors are far away. ok to run naked (prizes actually)

will probably head up to baldi sat am around 10am after eggs and greasy meat. will have tri tip back at the cabin after baldi. more fire. go home sunday. all the food on me save lunch on baldi-you do that

I wish I could get to some of the club stuff. work is starting to let up. i met some of the club at the new years run. hope to do more. please come

Dustin

any takers?

Beth is a go. I didn't getjack done on my axles yesterday. Wife had me doing yard work since i was off for the day and by the time I was done, by back was on fire.

We'll have the girls / kids go up Friday and we'll tow our rigs up that evening.

Beth is a go. I didn't getjack done on my axles yesterday. Wife had me doing yard work since i was off for the day and by the time I was done, by back was on fire.

We'll have the girls / kids go up Friday and we'll tow our rigs up that evening.

yep. head up friday eve. im game to head on up to baldi whenever people want to go. can meet at my place for breakfast if not wanting to stay the night. but there are plenty of rooms in the cabin if you want to stay the night. big fire. watch "dust to glory" that eve, etc.

my wife and kids out of town to grandmas this weekend. 2 day wrenchfest. could fininsh up your axle swap Dan.....

yes. We'll have to do it at my place. Let me know what works best, Saturday or Sunday.

throw your plasma and press in truck and we cna do ou t-case also.

Got the 40 axle torn down and moved the 40's 3rd into the 60's axle and letting the RTV set up beofre torque. Autozone only had one of my disks delivered. Just need to thow the axles in the housing tonight.

What day do you want to come over . . .?

Well because of the State budget and its impact on education, I do not have a teaching job lined up for next year. (I get paid as much as 2 beginning teachers) and my department needed to clean house. I was the low on on that list.

So until I can secure a job for the next academic year, I can't go on any run and spend money that needs to sit in the bank.

I am out for this weekend.

Sorry to hear it dan. But the cabin is free. and some good wheeling may help stimulate some employment ideas-thats the line you should would use on Beth.

my dad is driving his nice tj up sat am. other than that its just me. I will be leaving at 6pm tomorow eve for shaver if anyone else wants to go up then. just let me know. lots of food. bring the fam. my cell 639-7602

call me when you get home tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom