Wheeling and Camping recommendation for Lower Penninsula? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good Afternoon Cruiser heads
Im from kzoo- just had a trip out east fall through and i'm still taking my darn vacation! Im looking to wheel and camp for a day or two in the lower peninsula. Tons of stuff online about the up but i dont have that much time. Any specific routes you guys have taken and would recommend? I ve got a bed in the back and would love to do a mini overland adventure tonight and or tomorrow.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

blue trail. fun, not crazy. dont mind getting stuck as long as i dont break anything for this trip. now if ive got another mudder with me then the fun factor just went up!

Get north of us-10 and the world opens up. Try to fund a USFS map. Those roads are pretty much like what we went on this summer with @Ocho77 .

Also the TC area is pretty welk known to @ElviMcCoy

blue trail. fun, not crazy. dont mind getting stuck as long as i dont break anything for this trip. now if ive got another mudder with me then the fun factor just went up!
Dang, wish I could. That sounds fun

Don't you have an important lunch meeting at Founders brewery Saturday with some roof rack guy?

Anybody else?

Noon at Founder's for lunch and a pint Saturday?

This Sat?

Yes. This is kind of a real time planning thing. I don't think we'll be a real long time but at least a nice lunch and pint stop.

Does this mean you wont be at founders?:frown:
I was just up at Houghton, took my son to Tech. I love it up there. Ive got one kid in school so i cant move for 3 years but after that...

Headed to the Porcupine Mountains tomorrow am. Will be at the Big Carp 6 cabin at the mouth of the Big Carp River. All this rain should bring a pile of salmon up into the system......

Late run there too it sounds like, isn't it?
Have fun

Well, as long as I don’t have any issues with flights today and can get my messed up well fixed I might show...

So, if all goes well with the well and you are feeling well then well, you might meet us at the well?

Perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom