Wheeling a cheap 4-runner? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.gclcny.com
A friend of my father in law has a 4-runner that I might be able to get for really cheap (aprox 2k or so). It has over 200K but very well maintained and slim to no rust issues.

Not sure of the year, it is either a 98 or a 95 which I assume makes it a 3rd generation?

#1 - Is it worth even thinking about since I would be using it for offroading or is the IFS worthless?

#2 - Any good sources for suspension lifts? I checked the few places I know like All Pro, but they didnt have anything listed for those years, and way pricey batman!

After all these years I have more useless cruiser knowledge in my head then I would ever use, but not so much about 4-runners, so any information/suggestions appreciated.

Thanks -
- Jason -

thanks Jon, I knew there were guys out there, but for the life of me I couldnt remember who. Has anyone heard from Mike Fox lately? His website looks like it hasnt been updated in 4 years or so.

Of course there was always OB, but didnt he build everything himself in his garage? Good lord, I just realized that is who I am turning into. Building a 4-runner while I look at the Cruiser project in the garage!

- Jason -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom