Wheelin Schedule 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here are the dates for 2011 that your constructive activities will consist of.........not too much:

March 26 = Badlands
May 07 = Badlands / PYSIII Shakedown Run
June 11-19 = PYSIII:D
July 22-24 = CTJ / The Cliffs
August 19 thru 21 = The Hoedown / Badlands
Oct 7-9 = Washita-No Pussys Allowed, Drinkin, Ziltchin, Cussin, Pukin, Screw the colors in the trees Tour
Dec 3 = TFT / Badlands

Last edited:
Jesus Tap Dancing Christ Tom!

Don't you have enough pull around here to get the 2010 Calendar sticky removed and replaced with a 2011 Calendar sticky!

Fawkin' rookie!

:flipoff2:

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ Tom!

Don't you have enough pull around here to get the 2010 Calendar sticky removed and replaced with a 2011 Calendar sticky!

Fawkin' rookie!
:flipoff2:

No......but I will ask.......asking?

Lets not forget the RC jambo at Todds before the toyota jambo.

Sticky Schmiky:meh:

Although it is my first "sticky":beer:
I feel different, kinda tingly down there!!

Sticky Schmiky:meh:

Although it is my first "sticky":beer:
I feel different, kinda tingly down there!!

Um,,,,, eww.

Good job Tom! :cheers:

Im liking the date for the Fall Color Tour. I was a little skeptic when I saw Sept. Thought it might be a little to early for the leaves to change but Oct should be perfect for weather and scenery.

I liked Redbird... washita could be nice in the fall though, but im not making that drive for just a weekend....maybe a thursday-mon thing.

If you wanted to make suggestions you should have shown up to the meeting. :rolleyes:

Not true....i wasn't there and now I have this fancy title......hey , wait a minute!!!

If enough people want to change to RedBird. We can do that

I have the power to make that change

I am El Conquistador

Not true....i wasn't there and now I have this fancy title......hey , wait a minute!!!

Thomas...Sir. You have my blessings!! Let me know if I can help.

You bring diseases to mexico and wipe out whole civilizations?

I can if I want to. So be warned

Do not anger el Conquistador

Of course you would then need to go to Mexico

I would need to learn how to get angry first

Let's just forget the whole thing

Well done Tom, we knew you would step into this new job with no problems.

I, for one, am all for making the Oct. Washita run a Thurs.-Mon., FRi- Tues. what ever makes the drive wirth it to you guys. As it stands now I'll have to work that Friday so I can't get there till late anyway.

or we can change it to Red-bird. Whatever I'm easy.

Mark

I have a complaint. Can we change the name of the October run to something other than "Fall colors tour"? Hell with a name like that it sounds like we are going on a bus trip with the group from the old folks home. Come on, whats next we going to take a few days out of PYS and run to Branson to catch a few shows and buffets? We need a name with more balls to it, hell with a name like "Fall colors tour" my wife may even want to go. We need a name that is more extreme to keep the whiners at home. I call on el Conquistador to make his second executive motion and change the name of this trip. Something like "Rocktober Rumble" or "Autum Assalt".

Just a sugestion...its been one of those days.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom