Wheelin pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kling-on

Kool Arrow
Threads
Website
www.texas4x4.org
well its more chit chat that tech but heres a few "wheelin" pic from this weekend ... and in South Texas we dont get to play in the mud alot so it was fun ...kinda deep too ploped the whole frnt in once ;) i need to ditch the lift skackles the almost stopped me twice :eek: tried to climb a couple of hills but no dice in the mud .. my son loved it he asked to drive but I told not till he can reach the pedals ...told me to extend them :D THATS MY BOY

moremud2.sized.jpg

moremud3.sized.jpg

moremud4.sized.jpg

moremud5.sized.jpg

mud.sized.jpg

moremud7.sized.jpg

[quote author=VTCruiser link=board=1;threadid=10864;start=msg97608#msg97608 date=1075658404]
Nice shots! What's the lift?

[/quote]

thanx... 2 1/2 bds springs and 1 1/2 j/t death shackles flexes good i think heres a link
PC300162.sized.jpg

looks awesome man. Ive been in a little mud myself...

where did you get your arb from kling-on?

Cool Shots-

Reminds me of the Georgia clay/mud I used to run down south, mud is always fun until you have to start to clean it all off. 3.00 bucks at the local car wash pressure washer and the owner WILL HATE YOU!

Let your BOY get after it!

Drew <><

Nice shots guys. May be better off in trail rides, but always enjoy looking at folks using their junk.

Where at in South TX? Not exactly, but general vicinity?

tclndcrz : got the bar from 4 Wheel Parts side bars used off pirate ..local guy too

Junk: San Antonio centel/south Texas

[quote author=Junk link=board=1;threadid=10864;start=msg97737#msg97737 date=1075701157]
Nice shots guys. May be better off in trail rides, but always enjoy looking at folks using their junk.

Where at in South TX? Not exactly, but general vicinity?
[/quote]

http://www.texas4x4.org/gallery/album82

Come ON JUNK....Check out the damn link!!! :-*

Hey, like we care? You're posting on the wrong damn site--take that crap over to www.iluvmud.com :flipoff2: Hard to tell where the mud stops and the poo-colored paint starts.

Seriously, though, nice shots--what tires are those? How is the highway noise? How do they do in snow? (Heh heh, that last question was not serious. . . .)

How many times did you go through before the day was over? I can tell from the shots it was more than once! :D :D

[quote author=Drew <>< link=board=1;threadid=10864;start=msg97667#msg97667 date=1075686355]
Cool Shots-

Reminds me of the Georgia clay/mud I used to run down south, mud is always fun until you have to start to clean it all off. 3.00 bucks at the local car wash pressure washer and the owner WILL HATE YOU!

Let your BOY get after it!

Drew <><
[/quote]

My dad owns carwashs so after a day of fun just drive to the closest one drop in some tokens free car wash :D :D :D just have to cleen up the bay :( but it dont cost me anything to wash yes he also hates mud

[quote author=Jman link=board=1;threadid=10864;start=msg97955#msg97955 date=1075749780]
Hey, like we care? You're posting on the wrong damn site--take that crap over to www.iluvmud.com :flipoff2: Hard to tell where the mud stops and the poo-colored paint starts.

Seriously, though, nice shots--what tires are those? How is the highway noise? How do they do in snow? (Heh heh, that last question was not serious. . . .)

How many times did you go through before the day was over? I can tell from the shots it was more than once! :D :D
[/quote]

ya i went back to get pics before we left (3rd run)...that was the poser run and i hate mud ... but the 7yr old boy in the passanger seat loves it .... so what a dad to do but make his boy happy :D

as for noise ... well they are swampers but there ok i can hear other trucks tires over them ... snow whats that ;) oh 33125015 TSL radials... and ck out the link theres some hill climb pics there and even a rock or two :D

LOL--I know the situation: "Again, again, again!"

I've got two kids, and whenever we're driving home, I "have to" take a shortcut over the "snowplow hill" and then through the unplowed parking lot of a nearby warehouse. I'm doing this for the kids, you understand ;) I get no pleasure out of driving through that stuff myself. ;) Heh heh. :D

[quote author=VTCruiser link=board=1;threadid=10864;start=msg99009#msg99009 date=1075910576]
One of my earliest memories as a kid is begging my mom to take the short-cut logging road on the way home from school in our old FJ60. "Take the big bump road!..."

I caught it young...
[/quote]

my boy named my TJ ..... we were climbin a hill and he said ...." DAD YOUR TRUCK IS KWAZY"

so her name was KWAZY and ever since he's wanted to wheel .. J**P TJ CJ 4RUNNER and now the 60..... she's Stink pickle ... my big brown turd :slap: :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom