Wheelin pics, new bumstops! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fzj

Threads
Put my new bumpstops spacers in the rear to try and stop my rubbing, it's better but it still rubs a bit under full articulation, might try some bigger rear springs!
email0032.jpg
email0049.jpg
email0108.jpg

more pics!!
email0472.jpg
email0162.jpg

Last edited:
Bigger springs wont stop you from compressing enough to rub. How much bumpstop spacing did you add? 1.5-2" should stop rubbing with 35s w/o mud flaps or w/ slight trimming to the mudflaps.

added the 2 inch Slee bumpstops in the rear!

rear mudflaps and rear fender!

Do you have adjustable panhards? I know i don't, and because of that, one tire is about an inch farther inboard than the other side.

I'm rubbing were the mudflap bolts on and then up the fender about 4 or 5 inches, it's pretty mild and only when it's really twisting! I thought if maybe I had some stiffer springs with maybe another inch of travel might help to atleast limit the truck from fully compressing!
DSC_042922.jpg

ahhhh, i see. OK, well then, i would just remove the flares. :)
URE 12-3-06 020 (Small).jpg

I don't have adjustable panhards yet, it's on my list of stuff I need, it rubs on both sides about the same, so not sure if that would help? would it? thanks for the feedback!

A couple more good flexes and I wont need a dremel, a couple big chunks on the inside alreay busted off, gonna try to keep the flares, The dremel might be a bit more accurate then a 35 inch tire smashing up into it, looks like I better get my dremmel out!

That is street pressure right there. You must air down.
Why are you running mud flaps anyways? That is a big no-no off road. Ditch 'em

I usually only air down for the crazy trails, this was a pretty mild trail, plus I don't have a compressor yet, should I still air down?, I'm sure I would get way better grip on those roots! What could I air down to and still drive on the road to a gas station to air back up? Thanks for the input!

That is street pressure right there. You must air down.
Why are you running mud flaps anyways? That is a big no-no off road. Ditch 'em

why MUST he air down? its dirt roads, run at what ever pressure you want. also, try to work it out so you can keep your mud flaps. i have wheeled with plenty of people that keep their mudflaps on. i wish mine still fit on.

I'm really liking that first picture.. Is that Tahuya again? on the north end of the loop? (and the 3rd picture too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom