Wheelin pics, new bumstops! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I usually only air down for the crazy trails, this was a pretty mild trail, plus I don't have a compressor yet, should I still air down?, I'm sure I would get way better grip on those roots! What could I air down to and still drive on the road to a gas station to air back up? Thanks for the input!
I haven't installed my york yet but I've aired down to 18 psi and still had no trouble driving carefully to the nearest gas station about 1/2 mi away. The truck lumbers and you definitely don't want to get much speed, but it is still driveable on the road.

The wheels have the factory backspacing, but they are 10 inches wide, that extra couple inches may account for some of my rubbing, although with a wider wheel the tire we'll be less tall, and were it's rubbing in the back I think it would hit even with an 8 inch wheel. Yah these pics are from Tahuya, we did the north and south loop, love that place! Thanks for the input! -Ken

rubbage!

it might help you're rubbing poblem to let some air out and not run street pressure off road. the tire will balloon out slightly at high pressures and diameter decresses slightly with low pressure, just an idea.

The wheels have the factory backspacing, but they are 10 inches wide, that extra couple inches may account for some of my rubbing, although with a wider wheel the tire we'll be less tall, and were it's rubbing in the back I think it would hit even with an 8 inch wheel. Yah these pics are from Tahuya, we did the north and south loop, love that place! Thanks for the input! -Ken

I don't think it's the tall that's killing you, it's the wide. It may well be the 10 wide rims that are causing the problem.

added the 2 inch Slee bumpstops in the rear!
Why you don't put the bump stops for the front of Slee?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom