Wheelin' 4 Hope 2020 in Oakridge Va (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would say it sells out MINUTES after registration opens.

Oak ridge is fun mild wheeling with obstacles interspersed throughout. Really fun in a stockish or mildly built rig. I think you can probably bypass all but one "hard" section? Even that one hard section is doable in a stock truck, but a locker would be helpful. Everyone I have met there has been great. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable and used to working with stockish vehicles who don't want damage or scratches. It would be a great introduction to wheeling, but there are still opportunities to really push yourself if you want.

I've been a couple of times and echo everyone's remarks here. Great cause, great trails, and great people. The camping area they have can get pretty tight, so good to get there early and find a good spot. Agree on difficulty, they have quite a few bypasses and you will see all levels of rigs. I definitely recommend going and it is very family-friendly.

The camping area they have can get pretty tight, so good to get there early and find a good spot.

They moved the camping area to the track, crushed gravel, nice and flat and plenty of room. As far as I could tell I had the only Land Cruiser last year; in fact, since mine is a Lexus that means there were no LCs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom