Wheel Well Plastic Liner - Drivers side only? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a look at the two pictures below - the driver's side rear wheel well (top photo) has a plastic cover in the back, the passenger side rear wheel well (bottom photo) does not. Is this unique to my LC or is it this way on all 100's. My LC did have some body work done on the passenger side many years ago, and if the plastic cover on the passenger side is missing it may be related to that. If so, does anyone know the name and/or part number so I could order a new one?

IMG_20200613_200429_9.jpg

IMG_20200613_200358_0.jpg

Thanks but those are for the front wheel well - I'm looking at the rear wheel well. Question is:

"Is there a black plastic cover over the back of the rear wheel well on both sides of the 100, or just on the driver's side (where it would presumably protect the neck of the fuel tank?)"

it's funny they split the left and right side into two sections. I've never looked at this page before. if you're missing something it's here.
all the same 02-07

hard to tell from your pics which piece exactly, some of those don't have pictures at parsouq.

I think you're talking about this 6164560040

It's only present on the driver's side. Shielding for the filler neck and stuff.

The part in question is called:

GUSSET, QUARTER WHEEL HOUSE, REAR RH
This Fits Your 2006 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER

On my 100 however, it is only present on the LEFT side. I thought maybe I was missing a part due to poor body work, but according to the post above I am not the only one missing this part. So the question is "why did Toyota create a part 61645-60040 Gusset, Quarter Wheel House, Rear RH and then not install it on our Landcruisers?"

According to parts lists everywhere, it was. From at least 08/2002

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom