Wheel Well Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anybody make new wheel well covers? Did a quick search and cant find anything. I would normally lean toward just taking them out, but they do a pretty decent job of toning down sounds and we have a lot of rocky/dirt roads where I usually run around.

The @dnp kit includes carpeted wheel well covers, if you’re in the market to replace all of your flooring.

The @dnp kit includes carpeted wheel well covers, if you’re in the market to replace all of your flooring.
Yeah, wheel well covers come as a part of a carpet kit. Unfortunately, I have never been successful in getting the mfr. to sell pieces only.

The trick is to lay down some flavor of sound deadener on the wheel wells (DynaMat, FatMat, Noico, etc.), then put the carpeted covers on top. Noticeable difference in sound and appearance.......

Thanks for the info guys. I took all the carpet out of my 60 11-12 years ago in lieu of rubber diamond plate. One of the many projects that I’m working on right now is converting all my trim pieces to black. The covers may just end up getting SEM-ed to match.

I would imagine that thermoforming something to match would be a bit of a pain.

Those are definitely nice. I looked through SOR, guess I should have done a search there-in. $120 additional for the ears is a little rough though. Makes me want to figure out a way to re-route the wiring.

I have brown wheel well covers left over from my dnp kit if you’re interested. No idea what they’re worth. Feel free to direct message me and we can work something out.

I still have my stock gray ones. Just eventually want to get some that are in better shape when I finish the interior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom