In the description format share your truck’s:
• wheel and tire brand/make - with tire size, specs of the rims -include pressure on the tires, rim, diameter and width
• with spacers -thickness of the spacers.
• stock or aftermarket suspension -make and model/part numbers if possible
Just my .02 cents. It’s like a wheel/tire/suspension database for active members of mud for the 100 series and LX470s.
Hey guys anyone care to start? post a pic of your truck with your wheels and tires clear in the photo
• make/model of your rims with diameter, width and offset
• wheel spacers thickness (if you have one installed either front only or rear only or both!)
• suspension setup (stock or aftermarket or custom-made)
Share it! This will be really helpful especially for those who are new like me. How can we make this sticky?
This is a pretty in-depth helpful database. Does anyone have 16” bronze wheels that fit with no spacers or machining? SCS F5s are out of stock and I have been bitten by the bronze bug and I need to scratch it before I become rational again and stick with what I have. Already have two sets of wheels with tires, but they’re stock