Wheel suggestions for 2003 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've never noticed before, but will FJ wheels work? I can't even remeber if they are even 6 lug or not.

6 lug

New Shoes for the Hundy!

OK, so it finally came true! I was able to score 4 new Tundra wheels, new Michelin tires (fully mounted and balanced), and hubcaps... out the door for $425!!!:D:D:D Whoo Hoo! Bar Keep - :beer: All Around!

Now, I am going to move the Coopers to Oliver and start trying to find a 5th 18" matching Tundra wheel for my spare! Will be posting in the classifieds!

I will keep the Michelins long enough to wear them out and then I will be putting a much more aggressive tire back on her. I figure this was $$ well spent, since I now do not have to shell out the anticipated $1300 for tires on Oliver this coming Summer. Saturday, I will take him down and get the Coopers mounted and balanced on him. Then he will "need" to get dirty! :grinpimp:

And here are the pics to prove it!

I will post some good photos, once I have the wheels mounted to Elsie!

(sorry for the crappy photos! Damn you auto-correct!! Oops, wrong website!;p)
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg

Those are exactly what I just picked up for $650 (and I thought I had a good deal - Kuddos). If your old rims are 16" stock LC alloys, your old center caps will work but they are slightly small and will leave a gap of less than 1/8" around them. The gap is only noticable since you know it's there IMO. Nice.

Good to know about the caps... mine are chrome and need to go anyways, but I may look at picking up a set of "brushed" LC caps to replace the Tundra caps, if they look good with the wheels. Will try a fit test tonight and see what the overall package looks like.

Thanks Indy! BTW, if you got wheels and tires for $650, that IS a good deal, no matter what! Heck, wheels alone were quoted to me at $365 each from the local dealer.

wheels with hubs and new tires for $425? Man, I gotta find a deal like that. Grats!

Thanks much. I had forgotten what the Michys felt like.... man, it is like driving on butter! Looks like a mall :princess: again though! :crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom