Wheel Spacers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have any recommendations (brand, vendor) for high-quality wheel spacers?

Thank you LX_TREME. On a previous thread there is a pic of a pretty amazing street cruiser. Rookie that I am I am going to try to attach the pic. Any leads on where you can get these flares in the U.S.? Also, venture a guess on the wheel/tire setup?
Flares.jpg

Slee off road also stock special 5x150 bolt pattern wheel spacer. Cost around $140-150 per pair if I remember correctly. The product are not listed in their webpage but they do have it.
Theirs came correct with M114X1.50 stud and nuts to complete the job.

kahuna said:
Thank you LX_TREME. On a previous thread there is a pic of a pretty amazing street cruiser. Rookie that I am I am going to try to attach the pic. Any leads on where you can get these flares in the U.S.? Also, venture a guess on the wheel/tire setup?
I would expect those flares to be about $1500 plus shipping. Here's another set made by Zeal, I believe.
LC-05-002-09-424-033.jpg

I guess what I'm asking.....does anyone in the US Import, manufactuer or know where these flares are available?

hoser said:
I would expect those flares to be about $1500 plus shipping. Here's another set made by Zeal, I believe.
$1500 just for kit not to mention will cost you another $1200 to ship fiberglass to U.S mostly japs company dealing or use with Pelican Express shipping Co to ship to U.S or other countries.
P.S: Those kit will come in huge boxes :grinpimp:

LX_TREME said:
$1500 just for kit not to mention will cost you another $1200 to ship fiberglass to U.S mostly japs company dealing or use with Pelican Express shipping Co to ship to U.S or other countries.
P.S: Those kit will come in huge boxes :grinpimp:

Ouch! That's a chunk of change!

Since we build surfboards, I can use the epoxy or poly to build a set. One of the guys we share a shop with builds some cool funiture and molds, maybe I should proto some flares out and see....there could be a market?

Hey what's wrong with those two trucks? Looks like they've been sat on.

My Lc Came With Wheel Spacers. It Rides Nice On Turns...being That It's Has A Widestance. No Rolls....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom