Wheel Spacers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Somebodyelse5

16124-75030
SILVER Star
Threads
I need wheel spacers to install the 2016 200 series 18" rims that are currently sitting in a pile in my back yard with brand new rubber... and I don't want to wait the 2 week lead time for the BORA's, so that leaves me with these two options:

JTO5X150-1.5

1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series Wheel Spacer Kits - 5x150mm By Trail-Gear (304014-1-KIT, 304013-1-KIT, 304012-1-KIT)

The JD do not appear to be hub centric, does that actually matter?

I can find zero discussion on mud about the Trail Gear spacers, has anyone had experience?

SLEE's SpiderTrax option is good, but I believe I need 1.5" and Slee only does the 1.25"

These will work despite your supposition that you need 1.5.

Slee - Steering products

These worked great with my lx470 and a set of 2017 land cruiser rims. I didn't need 1.5 inches as you suggested.

I also ran the tires a bit wider and really had no issues. So unless there is a significant difference from 1999 to 2006 you shouldn't have any issues.

John

Slee - Steering products

These worked great with my lx470 and a set of 2017 land cruiser rims. I didn't need 1.5 inches as you suggested.

I also ran the tires a bit wider and really had no issues. So unless there is a significant difference from 1999 to 2006 you shouldn't have any issues.

John

That is what I was hoping to hear. I will give Slee a call on monday and get them ordered :)

Bought a pair of slee pre-owned. Put 6k miles on it. No problem so far. Probably gonna re-torque soon just to be safe

I have had 1 inch spacers from Just differentials on all 4 corners under Rock Warrior wheels for 8 years. They work great.......

Slee - Steering products

John
I have a set of 2017 LC rims sitting in my garage and just recently purchased a 2004 LX470. Reading this thread I want to mount the LC rims onto the LX470 like you did. So all I need are 1.25" wheel spacers in order for these rims to fit? I see that the center cap is smaller on the LC vs the LX470 rims; didn't know if that was an issue. I assume the 1.25" spacer helps with hub clearances for these rims to fit on?

Sorry for all the questions; never messed with wheel spacers before....

for everyone worried about spacers. if everything is torqued and installed correctly there really is nothing to worry about. Make sure you get quality spacers ie BORA, etc. I have tracked cars multiple times with wheel adapters, which is what everyone here is using.

I have a set of 2017 LC rims sitting in my garage and just recently purchased a 2004 LX470. Reading this thread I want to mount the LC rims onto the LX470 like you did. So all I need are 1.25" wheel spacers in order for these rims to fit? I see that the center cap is smaller on the LC vs the LX470 rims; didn't know if that was an issue. I assume the 1.25" spacer helps with hub clearances for these rims to fit on?

Sorry for all the questions; never messed with wheel spacers before....

No worries, you just want to be sure. Yes they will fit. Again I used Slee spacers and they worked with no issues. I ran 2017 rims on my 2006 lx with no issues. I had the center cap on and didn't have to do any modifications other than the spacers.

John

No worries, you just want to be sure. Yes they will fit. Again I used Slee spacers and they worked with no issues. I ran 2017 rims on my 2006 lx with no issues. I had the center cap on and didn't have to do any modifications other than the spacers.

John
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom