Wheel Spacer Questions... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m happy with my Bora spacers and would buy them again.

Slee Is an awesome Cruiser company. You can’t go wrong with either product. Slee does their homework, they sell top shelf gear and support the customer long after the sale... that’s worth the markup to lots of folks.

I'm sure Slee is a great company, but they resell SpiderTrax, also a great company...hence the markup. I bought directly from Bora, and got exactly what I ordered, no problems...the cutouts for the front hubs are a nice piece of machining. For the front, I spent the higher price for 1.25" spacers, but the rear are same as a Tundra, and I'm running Tundra wheels, and just picked up some black aluminums elsewhere. Haven't put the rears on yet.
You only run spacers on there front wheels? Do your front and rear wheels look off at all without spacers on both?

Does anyone here know real quick what the torque spec is for factory wheel studs?

Does anyone here know real quick what the torque spec is for factory wheel studs?
@skyblue
lug nuts = 76 ft lbs
"wheel studs", during replacement into the hub? = min needed to seat them fully in the hub (less than 100 ft lbs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom